Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 6 Bestari

Hi, I'm Pn. Ng Bee Ling , ( You can call me Pn. Ng ) your class teacher for 2009. I will be teaching you English , kajian Tempatan and Pendidikan Seni & Visual.

I would like to welcome all of you back to SKSBU and I hope that this year will be a rewarding and satisying experience for you.

This year, you will have an amazing journey in the world of blogs. I will be communicating with you and your parents through this blog. We will be able to share ideas and knowledge about various subjects especially on how to score ' A ' for English .

Therefore, check back regularly and use this blog to learn from each other. If you have any questions , feel free to ask me . You can chat with me and I will respond as soon as possible. You can also give your comment.Do not use SMS English ! Only by writing in standard English , you will gradually improve your English.

" Don't Try , Give Your Best ! " is our motto . Hardwork is never left unrewarded . Constant attendance is very important. Completing your homework with effort and on time is the key to success in school. Write down your goal for this year and work towards achieving it.Scoring 5As is possible if you believe you can do it !


No comments:

Post a Comment